What is FMLS?
First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (FMLS) is an organization that provides the real estate community with products and services to facilitate the sale of properties. FMLS is the premier MLS and data services provider for real estate brokers and agents in Georgia.
Real estate companies that belong to FMLS enjoy maximum coverage and exposure for their clients. An independent study shows FMLS listings, on the average, sell much faster than those placed with other multiple listing services. Additionally, properties listed in FMLS, have higher sales-price-to-list-price ratios. Fewer days on market and higher sales prices are among the advantages of belonging to FMLS.
Founded by real estate brokers in 1957, FMLS was the first multiple listing service in the state. Staying true to its roots, FMLS has always been the premiere listing service in Georgia. Through the years, FMLS has provided the real estate community with comprehensive property information through a wide variety of technology and support services.
Today, membership is growing quickly and is spreading in every direction throughout Georgia and the Southeast. We remain committed to delivering high-quality, innovative technology and personal service that helps our members continue their success in their real estate endeavors. This information is available anytime, anywhere. With a click of a mouse or touch of a screen, our members can access a wealth of detailed information for properties in the state of Georgia and/or the U.S. as well. Our staff stands ready to assist our members 7 days a week.
Our Listing Coverage
Currently, FMLS serves more than 42,000 real estate professionals in Georgia with over 2,100+ broker member offices. The FMLS database currently contains 31,000+ active listings spread across 110 counties throughout the state.
FMLS’ mission is to “help fulfill financial dreams by providing superior technology, service and training to facilitate the success of our members.” We focus on thoughtful products and services that not only meet the needs of today’s real estate professionals but exceeds them. Our Corporate mission drives how we do our daily work, from the way we answer the phone to the way we prioritize initiatives.
Our Innovative Products & Services
We're always striving to deliver thoughtful, innovative products and services and we back them by providing personal service through technical support and Hands-on, Instructor-led Classes and Webinars.
FMLS membership entitles our Brokers and Agents access to:
- Matrix Listing Data Access with our web-based database available 24/7, and data reliability that is second to none in Georgia
- Matrix Mobile, GoFMLS, and HomeSnap Pro allows FREE mobile access to real estate listings using your tablet and mobile devices
- rDocs is the Document Management System to create and complete real estate documents. rDocs combines forms, documents, and the eSign into a single platform!
- Realist Tax and Neighborhood Data available through the most comprehensive tax database available to real estate professionals today
- ShowingTime simplifies showings by allowing listing agents and buying agents to select dates and times from a shared calendar
- Cloud Agent Suite, including Cloud CMA, Cloud Streams, and Coud MLX, takes listing data and creates simple, beautiful, and effective presentations for tablets and other devices, as well as "real time" search sites for your buyers
- FMLS Forms and rDocs offer online, printable access to all the forms you need
- MarketTrends Premium combines MLS data with public record information for an in-depth look into real time statistical reports
- FIND offers a set of powerful search tools and filters to help you gather information on many aspects of the residential property market; it provides comprehensive information on most properties in the U.S.
- eSign (electronic signatures) enables rDocs users to move from contract creation to contract signing with just a few mouse clicks
- Down Payment Resource helps agents connect their homebuyers with government funded buyer assistant programs
- Training available FREE for all of our classes - even the 11 CE credit classes - taught hands-on by professional trainers
- Customer Support 6 days a week, by phone, online chat, email, or the online Knowledge Base
- Monthly Statistical Reports focusing on current inventory, absorption rates, sales and a comprehensive written analysis of current trends
- GeorgiaOpenHouses.com offers FREE listing exposure when you post your open house on this advertised, public-facing website
- RealTrends and RE Technology are monthly newsletters - trusted industry sources for information on trends, strategies, analysis, people and news shaping the real estate industry - available FREE to all FMLS members
- Listing Syndication through ListHub, which allows Brokers to distribute their listings to regional and national online publishers. In addition, FMLS syndicates listings direct to Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Technology and data provided to implement IDX, including a FREE search template to add to Broker websites
- Property Panorama is a hands-free, completely customizable, fully branded, automated virtual tour that enhances your listing
- MyRental is the leading rental screening software with analytics and risk management tools for landlords and individual owners
- Rate Plug gives the opportunity to display up to 3 of their preferred Lender(s)' live mortgage payment & product information with property data