Thank you for your interest in accessing the FMLS Licensed Content for your real estate related product or service! FMLS takes pride in having one of the most accurate listing databases in the country, and we look forward to partnering with you to utilize this content to better serve our members.
Before getting started, here are a few key pieces of information for potential technology vendors:
- FMLS users a vendor management system called FMLS Marketplace to approve and manage all 3rd party data access to the FMLS Listing Content.
- FMLS Marketplace provides you, the vendor, with a means to create unique "Products" for each product or service you provide. Once FMLS staff approve a "Product", it displays as "Approved" on FMLS.com to over 40,000 FMLS members
- All our data licensing terms present upon product creation.
- Once you have activated your account, and created your product, send an email to Data@FMLS.com to request a test access to our Licensed Content.
- Currently FMLS only offers data via RETS.
- The FMLS RETS feed is a RESO Platinum Certified feed. In fact, the native FMLS system matches this standard, so the data you pull via RETS will 100% match the data our members input into the FMLS system.
- FMLS charges a monthly data access fee to vendors, based on the number of active FMLS members subscribed.
- The fee schedule is available once an FMLS Marketplace account is created, and is located within the data license agreement presented at product entry.
- FMLS charges a $250 application fee to all 3rd party vendors requesting data access.
- FMLS waives this fee for any member brokerage requesting access to the FMLS Licensed Content for use in their own brokerage products.
For any data related questions, please contact the FMLS Data Services team by emailing Data@FMLS.com or call 678-904-0446.
To access FMLS Marketplace, and get started with FMLS Licensed Content, continue to the Marketplace Site!